- Individuals, families and community
- Low-income individuals or families who have recently suffered from an unexpected life circumstance.
- Those individuals that want to change and provide a different life for themselves and their children (should they have them). A life different than the one they currently find themselves in.
- Families in Riverside and San Bernardino County.
Our desired outcome is for individuals to have the resources necessary to meet their basic needs; For parents to understand child development, and provide a safe and nurturing environment for themselves and their families; And for individuals to break the cycle of poverty by achieving their optimal potential.
Who we want to serve
Who we can’t serve
- Those who suffer from Drug Addiction
- Those who suffer from Alcoholism
- Those who are victims of Domestic Violence
Not because we don’t care and not because these are not very important matters however, we recognize that there are more qualified and equipped organizations to help these individuals. We are here to help those with the desire and who are on the cusp of getting out of their homeless situation given the right tools, this is where we come in and where we can help.
What We're Working On
Thank you to all our donors and community members who have come alongside Giving 365 to help us provide much-needed food and daily necessities to the families of Parkridge Elementary School in Corona. Parkridge has a poverty rate of over 92% and when asked, their biggest need was food. We are stocking the pantry with approximately 25,000 pounds of food per year along with home necessities.
If you would like to donate food, you can bring directly to the school or donated here through our site to help fill this ongoing need.
We are also working on providing an after school program in conjunction with the Riverside County DA’s office.
- Job Readiness Support – Resume Writing, Dressing for interviews, Local employers willing and ready to hire
- Parent Education & Peer Support – Weekly Parenting Classes, Monthly Training
- Child Care Resources – Help with finding affordable and dependable child care
- Life Skills – Budgeting (How to become self sufficient after the year with Giving 365)
- Self-Advocacy Trainings – Empowerment, Counseling as needed, Mentorship